tagged: #writing #a few people have been saying that this is ableist #neuroatypical people don't express interest and such the same way that neurotypical people do
Body Language Secrets Everyone Must Know
by Aldis Kalnins
tagged: #themesANIME TITTY THEME BY REALFURRY
code, features and preview under cut
it’s been so long since i’ve released a new theme…. dang…. i was originally planning on keeping this one for myself but i really wanted to post something new sooooo enjoy!!
- 400px or 500px posts (be sure to only select one!!)
- sidebar on left or right
- sidebar + post transparency (if you select this, you can adjust the transparency of the posts in the “post opacity” text box, and the sidebar transparency can be adjusted in the “sidebar opacity” text box. both are set at 0.55 by default, if you want to make them more transparent, make the number smaller)
- infinite scrolling
- music player
- rounded sidebar + post corners
- post + sidebar shadows
- tags can be hidden or showing
- move the sidebar up or down (“sidebar top” text box)
- two side links of your choice
- dropdown navigation with additional eight links of your choice
custom image options:
- background image (can be stretched to fill up entire page, if unchecked it’ll be a tiling background like usual)
- sidebar icon
- fixed bottom image on right
- fixed bottom image on left
- banner image at top
- background color
- text color
- link color
- post + sidebar border color
- ask background color
- ask font color
- footer border color
- footer text color
- tags color
- sidebar dropdown background color
- sidebar dropdown border color
- sidebar dropdown text color
- side links background color
- side links text color
- side links hover color
- tags font
- post date font
- body font
tagged: #games #PLAY THIS GAME
or, at least, throw a party!!
Hey, cool kids! a couple of days ago i made this post about a really fun, free dating sim called Great Personality! It looks like a few of you guys already play it. :^) If not, let me give you the cliffnotes version:
- its free
- it’s fucking free god bless america im broke
- MALE, FEMALE, AND NON-BINARY ROMANCE OPTIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO **ALL** PLAYERS CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH???
- 32 unique characters from all walks of life. I’m talking about different races, different economic means, different goals and dreams.
- In case you need to re-read the last bullet point, yes I did say 32 entire routes. you are literally living in a bustling city full of attractive, single queer people. heaven is a real place and i’ve found it. (well, it’s a fictional place that can be accessed through your computer screen, but uh.)
- it’s being broken up into four smaller games, so right now (i made this post february 2nd, 2014- check the website) you can only do 8 different routes, but most of the art is already done for the other games, so I’m fairly sure that they’ll be released soon.
- The art and environments are so cute??? They are so cute. All the characters are drawn by different artists with unique, gorgeous art styles. The illustrations are incredible.
- You aren’t gendered! no one uses gendered pronouns to describe you! You are a genderless entity with a name and a hometown that you enter at the beginning of your playthrough. that means:
- A) no awkward queer media trope bullshit! (because they don’t know whether you’re a queer couple or a heterosexual one, so there’s no opportunity for that. i can date a girl and get the same amount of respect that i would get dating a guy. no one mentions it it’s GREAT)
- B) are you a non-binary person who’s sick of having to answer, “IS YOUR CHARACTER A BOY OR A GIRL BC OBVIOUSLY THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO POSSIBLE CONCLUSIONS” for every god damn roleplaying game on the market? today is your lucky day.
- C) You can play as yourself! Or, if you’re the writing/artsy/character-creating type, you can make an oc that you ship with the character you’re romancing! :^)
- Out of 32 characters, you are BOUND to find someone that you like! especially because…
- It’s based on the Meyer’s Briggs personality classification system! (that means, somewhere, there’s a character that might resemble you. pretty cool, right???) the romance is also based on the Meyer’s Briggs theories of compatibility. Your Genderless Entity self takes on certain personality traits that are complementary to the person that you are romancing. (never in an uncomfortable, i-would-never-do-that kind of way, or at least, not from my experiance!) You might even learn a thing or two about what draws you to different people!!
- Did i mention it was free??? then what the fuck are you waiting for!??? (ps: if you like it, you should totes donate, because those artists worked their asses off.)
If you make posts about it, please put them in the #great personality tag, so we can all see them!!
ONE OF THEM IS A MERMAID AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tagged: #mogai #pronouns
These are all the gender neutral pronouns I’ve managed to hunt down but I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN there are several missing. So hmu if you know of any others or if I conjugated these incorrectly c:
- ze(or zie)/zir/zirs/zirself
I’ve also seen “yo” and “fey” pronouns but I have no idea how to conjugate them. And I’m off to still hunt for more! If you know of any GN pronouns feel free to reblog and add unto the list and i’ll edit the original as well c:
tagged: #fashion #bras #(this is cissexist btw)
Bra Fitting 101. This changed my life
Ladies of Tumblr, do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. Your lives will change for the better.
i wore a B cup forever and was in a stripclub one night and got scolded by the dancers who said honey no you are a D.
went to lane bryant, got measured like the beginning of this video and was told I was DD almost DDD.
so now I wonder what I *ACTUALLY* am.
This doesn’t apply to me, but I’m sure my wonderful lady followers can benefit from it! Bras suck.
Where am I supposed to find a 28 DD/DDD without ordering one off the internet that I’ve never tried on?
I’d recommend trying Nordstrom, because they usually carry more of the ~unusual~ sizes than, say, your average department store. If not, find a specialty store in your area. Specialty stores can usually order things for you if you can’t find the size you need. Then once you know what brand/sizes work best on you, you can just order them online without trying it on.
Ladies, I PROMISE this video will improve your bra-wearing life. I got fitted at Victoria’s Secret on 4 separate occasions, and I got anything from a 34D to a 38DDD, and this video has shown me I am actually a 32i/j/k. That would explain why all my D and DD bras are no fun.
This post started popping up in my activity again so I just checked to see how many notes it has, and OMG, nearly 50k now!! Look at all these ladies learning how to find proper fitting bras. I’m so incredibly happy for all of them!! Bras are not suppose to be torture devices, they should be super comfortable! Let’s keep spreading the word!
THEME 18.0 - Righteous
- sb image (dimensions 200px by 130px for the best results!!)
- 5 customizable links
- updates tab w/ space for name, age etc
- jump pagination
- small scrollbar
- small cursor
- 500px posts
- please like or reblog if you’re using!!
- do not claim as your own
- please please please don’t remove the credit
- message me if you have any inquiries!
flawless base code by meliapond
+ i’m a week late ahhh i’ll be posting theme 19 by tonight!!
credits to softwaring for being super sweet and pointing me to an awesome tutorials website ♥
Theme rules: be awesome, never send hate to anyone and remember that you’re wrong too if you retaliate.
theme features:• too fucking many customization;
• 250px, 400px or 500px posts;
• color, image or gradient bg - you pick the (2 or 3) colors (I know you love gradient bg);
• optional background change when you hover a photo post, it changes back when hover sidebar;
• optional transparent sidebar;
• 3 custom links;
• optional infinite scrolling;
• optional and customizable page frames;
• customizable space between posts;
• customizable text font sizes;
• customizable width and style to borders (put 0px if you don’t want borders);
• optional post shadow;
• optional glow effect.
tagged: #computers #safety #anons
So you have your ask.
Highlight the word “block”
Right click the word block.
Click “View Selection Source”
Something like this should pop up:
Highlight the “IP” (the blacked out part).
Copy the IP address and paste it to this website:
Paste the IP address into there, press enter or “Lookup IP Address” and all the information should come up.
Anon u r in trubl